Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbirth
Listener

Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Empty
PostSubject: Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now.   Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now. Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 12:02 am

Don't remember what pod cast # it was but you were talking about pimping your mount and toon. It's cool they added the barbershop but with gear on no one can really see what changes you have made. Pimping out your mount is a cool start.
I have always thought that crafter's (cloth, leather blacksmith) should be able to add custom colors when they make something..

IE Your a leather worker. Someone comes to you with the required mats to make an item. Well WoW should also have a extra ingredent to add a color. It would all be the same item but just have a different skin so you can dress your toon like you want. Or also have the option for higher blacksmiths to take something like shoulders/chest that drops from Naxx and put it in you trade window and change the color of it.

I think the game is only going to get bigger in the future. Think about it. Only 3 land masses in the "world"? The chances to fully customize your world is endless.
Back to top Go down

Custom your toon. Something I have thought about for a while now.
Page 1 of 1