Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Which should I buy? Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which should I buy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shifty
Listener
Shifty

Which should I buy? Empty
PostSubject: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/16/2009, 6:11 am

Looking into getting a gameboard (As I believe they are called) which would give me better access to keybindings that my regular keyboard. Has anyone got one of these/ experience of using them?

The two im looking at are the Logitech G13 and the Belkin

Any help is much appreciated cheers

Shifters pig
Back to top Go down
Gopala
Rawr Supporter
Gopala

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/16/2009, 10:01 am

I know a few friends that have the Kelkin and they all love them alot.. I don't know anyone that uses the Logitech one so I don't know what that is like..

Myself I am a keyboard and mouse kind of guy.. For keyboard i use the G15 and for a mouse i just use a normal 5 button logitech mouse that i got in a combo kit that i love (fits my hand perfectly and daosen't cause pain after long periods at the computer)
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/16/2009, 11:22 am

We have a Belkin Nostromo that we purchased a few years ago. It hasn't gotten much use because I just can't get my head around steering with my thumb.

I put a few gaming pads in the Rawrcast Amazon Store since we have an affiliate program with them. Take a look!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/16/2009, 12:06 pm

I use a Merc Stealth myself and love it. It basically puts a separate game pad on the left side of the keyboard, with common buttons all nicely laid out around the "wasd". I don't even fully use the configuration software that came with it, I just use the in-game key bindings, but it does come with preset and customizable configs for pretty much any game you can think of. Honestly I can't imagine playing any other way now.

It also has a slick glow, which can be cycled through blue, red, and purple if you're into that sort of thing. It's actually very nice if I'm playing with the lights out.
Back to top Go down
Karazak
Listener
Karazak

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/18/2009, 4:55 pm

I use a cheapo that cost like $15. I tried it on a whim more than anything serious, but I don't think I could ever go back. It is so much better than the reg keyboard it isn't even funny.

(its a Cyborg something or other)
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/18/2009, 5:11 pm

I added the Merc pad to our Amazon store, too. Check it out here, or let me know if there is another product you would like to try and give us a review on.

We are going to try to get Razer on soon, so I would like to talk about peripherals and gadgets!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime5/19/2009, 2:46 am

Stompalina wrote:
We are going to try to get Razer on soon, so I would like to talk about peripherals and gadgets!

That would be cool. I use a Razer Lachesis mouse. 11 unique mouse buttons + shift/ctrl/alt keys = pretty much every ability mapped to a mouse click. Win (if I can remember what is mapped to which button).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which should I buy?   Which should I buy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which should I buy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rawrcast Discussion Forums :: In-Game :: General Discussion-
Jump to: