Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Your Character! (the awesomenes) Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your Character! (the awesomenes)

Go down 
+2
Aellerian
salima
6 posters
AuthorMessage
salima
Listener
salima

Your Character! (the awesomenes) Empty
PostSubject: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 11:13 am

talk about your characters here, give some info...class, race, level, alts, profs, gear, achievements, spec

for me:
My character is Salima (its a real name and i didnt know that)
im a sexy dranei shammy Razz!
im level 80
i am currently elemental but its just to get in raids, im born enhacnement Razz...oh and i heal for heroics

i say my gear is pretty good, sort of 1/2 naxx 25 stuff (no tier) then some random epics from 10 mans and AH
im a skinner, love getting arctic fur :D, and im attempting to get leatherworking up
I LOVE ACHIEVEMENTS...but i suck at them, i fail at alot so i try to get as much as i can

my main alt is a lvl 20 pally with the heirloom axe :D

this seems so much like a guild apply...:S Razz

who are you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Aellerian
Blog Contributor
Aellerian

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 11:20 am

Well then I'm aellerian lvl80 disc priest for pvp and pve mostyly deadly gear some hateful an for pveim 4/5 t7 and 25 man epics
I like long walks on the beach... Ohnot a dating service haha.
My rogueis 75 annnnd yea I'm loving priest changes!
Back to top Go down
NeoGraim
Listener
NeoGraim

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 11:46 am

level 80 Feral Druid, I tank heroics, most of my gear is bought cause I farmed a second Red Whelpling in wetlands and put it on the AH with 1 too many 0's and someone ended up buying it for 9k gold. Razz I'm working on enchanting and jewelcrafting and trying to get into naxx. I'm the most active memeber of <Immortal Vengeance> on the US Staghelm Server and we're trying to get people geared for heroics/raids so if you're on that server, come join! I'll do whatever I can to help!
Back to top Go down
DiRTY iRiSH
Listener
DiRTY iRiSH

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 4:15 pm

:D Shamrot, level 80 warrior on auchindoun pvp.

4/5 tier 7.5 and the rest is all 25 naxx epics, i did pick up the titanguard off leviathan the first night in ulduar tho. and i still have that damn heroic AN trinket...damn thing is too good to get rid of.

i have all epics, well 10 man and heroics for my dps set and im currently grinding away on my pvp set, 729 resilence thus far so i think im doing decent i guess lol. i never thought i would be that guy carrying around all that damn gear too. working on my fishing and cooking lately, finally. best thing i honestly ever did on that toon is get my blacksmithing maxed 2 weeks b4 wrath hit. definately was worth it.

and i am becoming an achievement whore, except for those damn holidays, i am bad about them. i get the first 3 or 4 then i give up and go back to running shit. do i want the drake? sure, but i mean everyone and thier mom will have one so its not too big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lunacy22
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 8:13 pm

I like to think I am more like my Gnome Warlock - Stumpalina. She was my first toon every and my only toon for many years. She is the spitting image of a miniture Pamela Anderson (in my eyes), and she is a dirty girl who likes to grind and hump on big strong guys who tank for her. I had the Gnome Female dance down to an art in my kitchen (but Haf would never do the male part).

I have found, over the years, that the coolest guys to hang out with in-game usually play Gnomes. You have to have a good humor in all of the murderous deeds you are asked to play out, and still have the squeaky voice and the killer rack.

Stompalina, however, is quite the opposite. She is kinda frumpy, boring and filled with self-loathing and complacency. She is a tom boy who carries rocks in her pockets and sticks in her matted hair.

Maybe that is a bit much, but I am interested in role playing. I haven't ever done it, and it sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Aellerian
Blog Contributor
Aellerian

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 8:36 pm

See I'm a closet nerd. I game but outside I'm devilishly handsom( or so my gf and friends say. I used to roleplay on a free uo server as a dwarf paladin. Before that I was a thief on regular uo so when I came home from iraq and started wow I started a dwarf rouge which was closest to the both of the toons I loved so much. Eventually made a priest and ne was the closest to me without being a human. So I chose that knowing evry one at the time wanted a dwarf I was like well I already have a dwarf eff it new class. So aellerian was born! Never turned back since ( ok maybe once or twice)
Back to top Go down
Aellerian
Blog Contributor
Aellerian

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 8:38 pm

Sorry dr all the messups there I post usually from my phone so it's a mess
Back to top Go down
MrNNJ
Listener
MrNNJ

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime4/13/2010, 11:28 am

I had a character in Bound. Who knows? I may come back. My character was an Undead Warlock (Demonology). My current RAIDING character is a Frost Tank DK Tauren over on Ghostlands. My favorite RP character has to be my Arms/ Prot warrior Draenei, who is currently retired and working as a blacksmith in Stormwind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Character! (the awesomenes)   Your Character! (the awesomenes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Character! (the awesomenes)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rawrcast Discussion Forums :: In-Game :: Role Playing-
Jump to: