Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Connection Problems in Dalaran Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Connection Problems in Dalaran

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saj167
Listener
saj167

Connection Problems in Dalaran Empty
PostSubject: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 8:57 pm

Hiya Guys!

Have a question that you may be able to help me with. In the last month or so, I have had a serious problem in Dalaran with my connection being lost. Not only do I get booted, but my internet connection goes funky and wont re-connect until I re-boot. Is anyone having similar problems? It is a real pain in the tushy.

Edit: Again my signature line isnt working...So:

Murtaugh
80 Unholy DK
Azjol-Nerub (US)
Horde's Nightmare
Back to top Go down
zombie3000
Listener
zombie3000

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/27/2009, 9:39 pm

saj167 wrote:
Hiya Guys!

Have a question that you may be able to help me with. In the last month or so, I have had a serious problem in Dalaran with my connection being lost. Not only do I get booted, but my internet connection goes funky and wont re-connect until I re-boot. Is anyone having similar problems? It is a real pain in the tushy.

Edit: Again my signature line isnt working...So:

Murtaugh
80 Unholy DK
Azjol-Nerub (US)
Horde's Nightmare

I have no clue about your connection issues, but... with your signature... go to the top of the forum and look for the link what says "Profile" then click on "Preferences" after that scroll down till you see, Always attach my signature : make sure the yes bullet is checked and click the "Save" button.

I always have trouble in dalaran, so i avoid it as much as possible. for those of you who set your hearth stone in Dalaran, try setting it in the sewers.. Theres an Inkeeper, Gbank, Normal Bank & Mailbox, all sitting next to each other!
Back to top Go down
saj167
Listener
saj167

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 4:51 am

Thanks man,
I will give it a try!
Back to top Go down
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 8:03 am

my hearthstone was specifically placed in the closest town from dalaran (crusaders pinnacle) just for that reason, u never know when ur internet will fail :S
Back to top Go down
saj167
Listener
saj167

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 8:07 am

That's the point. It is not IF my connection will fail, it's WHEN. It's everytime. If it's lag it's one thing. But it seems like it's something else.
Back to top Go down
Daewin
Wizard of the Website

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 12:24 pm

what are the specs of the machine?

Dalaran lag is not always internet based. The drawing of all the textures and images can also be VERY hard on video cards.

without knowing the specs of the machine I would say update the video card and add some ram and see if that helps.
Back to top Go down
saj167
Listener
saj167

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 8:29 pm

I am working off a Dell laptop, with dual Intel duo core at 2.6 Ghz, using 32 bit Vista, 4 Gb ram and an NVIDIA Quadro card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connection Problems in Dalaran   Connection Problems in Dalaran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection Problems in Dalaran
Page 1 of 1