Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello from a hunt(ard)er!

Go down 
+3
Hafrot
Osis
Kirotei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 2:17 pm

Since I've been attacking the forums in the last hour, I figure I should probably introduce myself...

I'm Kirotei (known to my guild on Feathermoon as Kiro), one of the six million night elven hunters filling the world (of warcraft) with arrows and whining - well, hopefully not so much of the second one. I'm 19 and a full-time student at UCSD in California. I've been listening to the show for a few weeks now and love it to pieces (but I missed the hunter-palooza! FAIL!), so I thought I'd register an account and inflict myself on you all.
Back to top Go down
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 1:30 am

Welcome to a fellow San Diegan!
Back to top Go down
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 1:31 am

Hehe, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Hafrot
Host
Hafrot

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 7:33 am

Kirotei wrote:
Since I've been attacking the forums in the last hour, I figure I should probably introduce myself...

I've been around here for awhile and have YET to announce myself!! MWA HAHA HAHA HAHA!!!

On a slightly less random note, would you pronounce Kiro as kee-row or as ky-row? The reason I ask, is that there was a television station in Seattle (where I grew up) that would have been pronounced as the latter of the two I have listed and it would be strange for me to call you a television station.

Anyway, welcome to the asylum, Kiro. Yeah, that was just weird...

Haf

p.s. I think I am going to put my entire biography on this site with random hints about my past in other peoples' threads. That would be simply diabolical. MWA HAHA HAHA HAHA!!!

....carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrcast.com
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 10:48 am

Hafrot wrote:
On a slightly less random note, would you pronounce Kiro as kee-row or as ky-row? The reason I ask, is that there was a television station in Seattle (where I grew up) that would have been pronounced as the latter of the two I have listed and it would be strange for me to call you a television station.

It's the former, but I know exactly what you're talking about - I have family in Washington and I always get a little weirded out when I visit them and watch TV. XDD Thanks for the warm welcome!

And yes, that would be diabolically awesome.
Back to top Go down
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 1:40 pm

So Kirotei, do you agree with the statement on the class discussion section about all hunters being window lickers? Being a hunter myself I am offended by the statement. I mean I only licked one window and that was probably due to alcohol abuse...I don't feel I should be labeled due to an isolated incident...
Back to top Go down
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 4:46 pm

Not all of us are window lickers, thank you very much. Some hunters spec BM so the pet can lick the window for them.
Back to top Go down
Karazak
Listener
Karazak

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 6:48 pm

Welcome!

Attacking the forums is right. I think you are getting close to posting on every topic. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 8:41 pm

Yeah... >.<;;

It's honestly me just checking them five times a day, or something close to. Eventually I'll buckle down and make a hunter mechanics thread and then the rest of the forums will be safe. =P
Back to top Go down
Karazak
Listener
Karazak

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 11:23 pm

Yeah I keep the forums open on my second monitor while I play, and I check all the time too. Its great to have someone else on that can post more than once a day. *cough Haf *cough cough
Back to top Go down
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 11:30 pm

Haf is probably busy trying to figure out how to zerg Yargg Saron
Back to top Go down
Hafrot
Host
Hafrot

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 3:17 am

whisp3rbl4d3 wrote:
Haf is probably busy trying to figure out how to zerg Yargg Saron

Soloing Karazhan, actually, but close! It's so nice to know that people are interested in what I'm doing though! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrcast.com
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 7:35 am

I'm still waiting for the release of the "I <3 Hafrot" shirts or their non-gay equivalent at least Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 8:53 am

I am late to the thread :-(

Welcome!

No T-shirt will ever be made for Hafrot if I don't get interest in the one we have now! People asked for it, but they aren't moving! GO BUY A SHIRT PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Daewin
Wizard of the Website

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 9:36 am

Kirotei wrote:
Not all of us are window lickers, thank you very much. Some hunters spec BM so the pet can lick the window for them.

Exactly! why lick a window when you can have your pet do it for you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 11:51 am

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

"Kirotei gains The Warm Fuzzies."
"The Warm Fuzzies hit Kirotei for 5286 Adorable damage."

Well, f*#$.

Stompalina wrote:
No T-shirt will ever be made for Hafrot if I don't get interest in the one we have now! People asked for it, but they aren't moving! GO BUY A SHIRT PEOPLE!

I will most definitely get I <3 Stompalina/Hafrot (but cross swords with no man) shirts when I next get paid. >.> Kind of a hectic week for me in the finances department, signing a condo lease over the weekend.

Daewin wrote:
Exactly! why lick a window when you can have your pet do it for you! Twisted Evil

Now I'm wondering if I can write a mod that'll hook the API function that returns a player's class, so I can arbitrarily replace the word "Hunter" with "Window Licker". <.<
Back to top Go down
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime4/30/2009, 12:32 pm

Stompalina wrote:

Stomp, I truly would love to buy a shirt (and I definitely would wear it to Comic Con), but cable bill, car payment/insurance, rent etc must come first. And unfortunately Mother's Day is before Father's Day (and we all know how you mothers must be appeased) so I have to hope there will still be one for me when all the dust settles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a hunt(ard)er!   Hello from a hunt(ard)er! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from a hunt(ard)er!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rawrcast Discussion Forums :: RL :: Listener Introduction-
Jump to: