Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots I need to find a decent guild....someday Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I need to find a decent guild....someday

Go down 
+2
MAXPOWER
Karazak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karazak
Listener
Karazak

I need to find a decent guild....someday Empty
PostSubject: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/6/2009, 5:22 pm

I would love to be in a decent guild. I have had, i feel, more than my share of drama.

I played Horde on LLane because of RL friends.I started a lvl 1 toon while they were raiding Karazhan. I leveled up all the way to 70, but before I was geared to raid with them, they quit playing. They started playing on a different server so I moved over my Lock and Pally leveled to 80, and raided once or twice with them until one went to the hospital. We got booted from the guild because of their attendance. I played around a few guilds that were terrible before they came back to the game. They found a new guild and we played with them for a while until some officers Girlfriend's Lock took my raid slot. They still raid with them and I am leveling up a DK now.

I am surprised I still play. (sorry for wall of text)
Back to top Go down
MAXPOWER
Listener
MAXPOWER

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/19/2009, 9:58 am

That sucks! What a bunch of crap luck, lol!

I started a guild more than a year ago to help my RL friends that I was recruiting into the game. Most of those I've recruited have quit for several different RL reasons. Now we have this guild with only a handful of friends, mostly living here in Dallas, and we're trying to get into raiding.

We still can't fill our own raids but we're getting a good rep on Bloodscalp, since we're not ninjas, asshats or noobs. We even took down a couple of bosses in Ulduar.

Someday, we'll have our own raiding crew of all guildies, but the priority is still to only admit people that we enjoy playing with. Hopefully, those people are also raiders, lol.

Look us up if you're ever on Bloodscalp.
Tattered Souls is the guild.
Clearwater is my main.
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/19/2009, 10:23 am

Haf and I grew up on Llane, thanks to our Alliance toons. I don't think I know anyone horde-side on that server though....
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Taiho
Listener
Taiho

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime5/20/2009, 2:03 pm

Yeah, finding a good guild is tough. Just have to browse a bit but not too much otherwise people will "blacklist" you as a guild hopper.

Anyways, best of luck in your searches and cool avatar, whoot.
Back to top Go down
Karazak
Listener
Karazak

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 8:20 pm

I found an awesome guild. ^_^ They are on Staghelm name: Bound
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/7/2009, 9:24 pm

*giggles* we are glad to have you, man!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Herc
Listener
Herc

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/8/2009, 7:17 pm

I hear the tabard is a ball-gag. Confirm/deny? Shocked

Also, HAWT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://hercmerc.wordpress.com/
Skullkrusher
Listener
Skullkrusher

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime7/9/2009, 9:48 am

The Rokk wrote:
I hear the tabard is a ball-gag. Confirm/deny? Shocked

Also, HAWT Twisted Evil

LULZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to find a decent guild....someday   I need to find a decent guild....someday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to find a decent guild....someday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rawrcast Discussion Forums :: In-Game :: Social/Guilds-
Jump to: