Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Taking a different path Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Taking a different path Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Taking a different path Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Taking a different path Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Taking a different path Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Taking a different path Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Taking a different path Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Taking a different path Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Taking a different path Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Taking a different path Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taking a different path

Go down 
+2
Stumpalina
salima
6 posters
AuthorMessage
salima
Listener
salima

Taking a different path Empty
PostSubject: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 12:25 pm

have you noticed that Ulduar takes a different aspect to the general WOTLK

i mean its all about titans and the old gods but the expantion is called wrath of the LITCH KING

i like titans and gods better than arthas, i had enough of him in warcraft 3
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 12:30 pm

Well the end dude in Ulduar is under the control of the Lich King.. so it is all connected - from what I understand. But, I understand very little. lol

Did you catch the Episode we did with Siba where we talked about the lore behind Ulduar?
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 12:31 pm

dont think so, i only joined at episode 9 or 10
Back to top Go down
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 12:33 pm

yogg-saron (i believe is the last boss) was also the stone statue in the masters glave in darkshore

i realy dont get how hes under controll by arthas...but they gotta do something
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/14/2009, 12:45 pm

That's it. I am horrible with names if you haven't heard. lol
Back to top Go down
siba
Rawr!
siba

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/21/2009, 8:31 am

Salima, Blizz has told us that patch 3.3 will contain the Icecrown Citadel raid instance and we will get to face off with the Litch King. No news yet on what 3.2 will contain.

Stomp, not sure where you got the idea that Yogg-Saron is being controlled by Arthas. There are a few quests that show the scourge are in conflict with Yogg-Saron's minions.

***Pure Speculation*** I have a sneaking suspicion that Arthas lured the Horde and Alliance to Northred in order to take care of Yogg-Saron for him.
Back to top Go down
Damerae
Listener

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/21/2009, 1:02 pm

Not gonna lie, that's actually a good idea Siba. At this point, if that doesn't happen I think I'd be a little surprised. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/21/2009, 4:36 pm

Quote :
Stomp, not sure where you got the idea that Yogg-Saron is being controlled by Arthas.

I am not sure how I pieced that together... See, I think I know stuff that I really have no idea about. That's why you are here, Siba! Thanks for keeping me in line and teaching us stuff about Lore!
Back to top Go down
Kirotei
Listener
Kirotei

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/28/2009, 1:57 pm

There's bits and pieces of information that connect the Lich King and Yogg-Saron, but I've yet to see anything definitive on the former taking control of the latter. There is however some dialogue from the Vrykul quests that suggest that their warriors were waiting for a "God of Death" (presumably Yogg-Saron) to lead them into battle, and it looks like Arthas has taken advantage of that belief to get the Vrykul on board.

Random info: some intercepted Scourge communications refer to Yogg-Saron with derision or cursing (I honestly forget which quest this comes from, will get back to you guys when I start leveling my mage through Northrend), so they definitely do know of each other and are at odds. Siba's idea is a damn good one.
Back to top Go down
Karazak
Listener
Karazak

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime4/29/2009, 6:23 pm

Considering Vanilla WoW had Naxx and C'thun. I believe it is BC that is the exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a different path   Taking a different path Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a different path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rawrcast Discussion Forums :: In-Game :: Lore-
Jump to: