Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots What you want in the game? Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What you want in the game?

Go down 
+6
Stupid Mage
DiRTY iRiSH
Hellbirth
whisp3rbl4d3
Stumpalina
salima
10 posters
AuthorMessage
salima
Listener
salima

What you want in the game? Empty
PostSubject: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/5/2009, 8:10 am

what would you like to see in the game??

i would LOVE to have a sexy gnome priest

and to you???
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/5/2009, 8:58 am

I always thought a gnome hunter would be funny. During Winter Veil of 2007 I was leveling my NE hunter and did the Wonder-chango-thingie and made her a gnome. It was funny to see the little gnome size version of my big-ol' Gun. <Popping a cap in your kneecap>
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/5/2009, 7:15 pm

I'd love to see Hunters able to tame a mount. Have you seen how big devilsaurs and core hounds are before they're tamed?! Totally doable.
Back to top Go down
Hellbirth
Listener

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 12:57 am

I want to see more of the world and get rid of DPS meters. Only 3 chunks of land? Where is the rest of the world? The game still amazes me after 4 years of playing. I would like to be able to take your tier gear and have the colors changed. So your toon doesn't look like every other same class toon.
Back to top Go down
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 5:59 am

The lore explains why there are only 3 continents. Razz
Back to top Go down
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 8:33 am

Hellbirth wrote:
I want to see more of the world and get rid of DPS meters. Only 3 chunks of land? Where is the rest of the world? The game still amazes me after 4 years of playing. I would like to be able to take your tier gear and have the colors changed. So your toon doesn't look like every other same class toon.

4 chunks of land!!
outland
Back to top Go down
Hellbirth
Listener

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 11:41 am

Not too into the lore.. so my bad..

I just think they could make either more of the world and keep us playing for a long time.. Or make another game that interacts with this one. So players from another game could explore our world and we could explore there world.
Back to top Go down
DiRTY iRiSH
Listener
DiRTY iRiSH

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/7/2009, 4:02 pm

Smile well i absolutley love my warrior, so much so its difficult to even give any of my alts love. even my name, which oddly enough ends with Rot much like our host! Shamrot is his name, and yes that is a play on shamrock. Which even makes me want a new tattoo in honor of this awesome warrior i have crafted. a rusted old decaying shamrock would be awesome. anyways to the point! i love playin horde eventhough the ultimate in my eyes would be to have a horde human, for immersion sake anyway, after all i too run with a stick, well u kno where. anyways, lately i have noticed there are NO Troll warriors, like at all, ever? i mean for real. so in a way i would love to have sham, undead, go troll...im sure i could have a nice roleplay in my head as a pissed off rastafari that has the thirst for blood cause someone in azeroth jacked his stash..hopefully we are able to follow what im sayin lol, im on a rant people.

but then again as much as i want this troll warrior how can i really give up my awesome FOrsaken, Who yearns to be human again! it is not out of the ordinary on the good old auchindoun pvp realm, that alliance may see an undead warrior stalking their towns nightly...is he really tryin to reak havoc? or is he just tryin to find his acceptance? to get back to where he came from.

ya i kno on and on i go. another thing that i do love about being undead, my alligence is too sylvannas!

so ya, thats my first real post, i look forward to many many more ladies and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/lunacy22
Stupid Mage
Listener

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/8/2009, 2:59 pm

A new faction. The Worgen would make an awesome new faction.
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/8/2009, 3:27 pm

Worgen would make an awesome race... maybe an Alliance and Horde shared race? When you level up you have to pick your side.. or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Hafrot
Host
Hafrot

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/9/2009, 4:20 am

I would love to see more interaction between horde and alliance, especially given the group efforts they've participated in. I think they should add something where if they share a faction (Kalu'ak, for example) they should be able to learn "Walrussian" (see wut I did there?) at an exalted rep level and be able to speak to any other character (horde or alliance) that also has exalted rep with that faction and has learned that language. I know there are a million reasons not to do it, but in a case of a neutral faction, I think that communication is founded. The fact that the different factions are able to communicate during events like the Wrath Gate lead me to believe it would be within the lore if it did happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrcast.com
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/9/2009, 7:55 am

How about the Forsaken completely forgetting how to speak Common upon their rebirth...
Back to top Go down
Stupid Mage
Listener

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/11/2009, 12:43 pm

Stompalina wrote:
Worgen would make an awesome race... maybe an Alliance and Horde shared race? When you level up you have to pick your side.. or something along those lines.

Considering how many people have filled their 10 character slots I'd give players a conversion option. Take one (or more) of your existing characters (possibly above a certain level) and choose to have them contract Lycanthropy or whatever vector you want to call it. Doing so changes your character to the Worgen faction. There would have to be a Worgen-only class as well or the whole thing becomes a mere race change.
Back to top Go down
Ulryck
Keeper of the Engrish
Ulryck

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/11/2009, 7:47 pm

One Thing I would enjoy seeing in the game

A small purely aesthetic change to all classes to define the better something that would be permanently on their person, such as a book chained off the hip for paladins, a quiver on the back of each hunter, a rosary off the wrist of each priest, perhaps variations on these things just one single thing that would define a class, and make them look unique instead of just a human, a troll, an elf and so on.

Make the classes look unique not just by facial expression or model but by a type of "non usable" aesthetic item on each class.
Back to top Go down
zombie3000
Listener
zombie3000

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/11/2009, 9:33 pm

Hellbirth wrote:

I also play Lord of The Rings online, and they have armor dye, but to take customizeation one step further, they added a cosmetic tab to your charater screen t hat allows you to equip gear for look and not stats, you still have your normal gear on, but this just covers it... its a very kool system Smile
Back to top Go down
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/11/2009, 9:36 pm

Ulryck wrote:
One Thing I would enjoy seeing in the game

A small purely aesthetic change to all classes to define the better something that would be permanently on their person, such as a book chained off the hip for paladins, a quiver on the back of each hunter, a rosary off the wrist of each priest, perhaps variations on these things just one single thing that would define a class, and make them look unique instead of just a human, a troll, an elf and so on.

Make the classes look unique not just by facial expression or model but by a type of "non usable" aesthetic item on each class.

I like that in theory but for me personally I'd never see it because I always have my camera zoomed out to almost maximum. What I would love to see, though, is a means to dye your armor. It is such a common feature in so many other games, I can't imagine it would be too hard to implement, and it would help vary the top end stuff, especially now that every model ends up being used by 50 different pieces these days.
Back to top Go down
Ulryck
Keeper of the Engrish
Ulryck

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/14/2009, 7:51 pm

zombie3000 wrote:

I also play Lord of The Rings online, and they have armor dye, but to take customizeation one step further, they added a cosmetic tab to your charater screen t hat allows you to equip gear for look and not stats, you still have your normal gear on, but this just covers it... its a very kool system Smile

If only this could be done....I would be in my Pally Tier 2 at all times. I still keep in the bank and wear it around Dal with Quel'Serrar from my Pre-BC days, new players tend to think I am an NPC, Good Times.
Back to top Go down
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/15/2009, 1:02 am

Oh, and for the love of God can druids get new form models?!
Back to top Go down
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/15/2009, 8:52 am

Osis wrote:

blizz is actually making a new form
Back to top Go down
Osis
Listener
Osis

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime5/15/2009, 12:13 pm

salima wrote:
Osis wrote:

blizz is actually making a new form

Been hearing that since BC. I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
Stupid Mage
Listener

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime8/24/2009, 7:57 pm

Stupid Mage wrote:
A new faction. The Worgen would make an awesome new faction.

Well, I was close =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you want in the game?   What you want in the game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you want in the game?
Page 1 of 1