Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FruitlessMonkey
Listener

ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Empty
PostSubject: ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show!   ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime5/2/2009, 11:38 pm

Hi everyone, first time listener in today's show and poster and I loved it! So I want to subscribe to the feed but im a zune user Sad i know.... but anyways with your RSS feed zune can get it but it wont download anything because it says "zune doesn't support this episode's media format". Anyone else have this problem? I really wanna download these and get more involved with the show and community!

PS - I hope the thunder storm didn't cause any pc problems too bad the show had to get canceled earlier I had submitted a few questions for ya.
PSS - Next time you shouldn't diss the Schramm b/c I think he unleashed his Schramm shirt to 1shot the feed, hehe.

Keep up the good work and look forward to the future shows!
Back to top Go down
Osis
Listener
Osis

ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show!   ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show! Icon_minitime5/3/2009, 1:55 am

Hey Monkey, I'm a Zune user (love my Zune) and have no problem subscribing through the Zune Marketplace. Is that what you are using to sync the podcast?
Back to top Go down

ZUNE: Media format problem + Great Show!
Page 1 of 1