Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 10:32 am

It is sounding to me like we might need to plan an Euro-Episode LIVE for the peeps across the pond.

Here is a POLL (figuring out the time conversion is up to you, I fail at it)!
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 10:47 am

dont you mean CET (central european time)?
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 11:01 am

salima wrote:
dont you mean CET (central european time)?

Quote :
(figuring out the time conversion is up to you, I fail at it)!

No, this is CST, my time zone. Everyone is spread out, so figuring it out is up to you. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 11:03 am

oh, then i fail as well, im 9 hours ahead i should have put 1:00am which is 10:00am my time -..-
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 11:40 am

10 AM on a Saturday or Sunday morning isn't better than 1 AM?
Back to top Go down
salima
Listener
salima

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 11:41 am

i guess it isnt lol
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/15/2009, 2:50 pm

Ah. Well let's see what other kinda responses we get.
Back to top Go down
Emeny
Blog Contributor
Emeny

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/16/2009, 2:32 am

Looking at the CST suggestions and working out that GMT is 5 hours ahead (6 if you're mainland Europe) I'd suggest none of those times are really very Euro friendly.

At least I'm not the most friendly person in the world at 06:00 which is the latest option on there at 01:00 CST Smile

That would make 07:00 for the mainland guys the latest option too, which is a little better but still a tad early in the morning in my opinion.

I worked that out using the link you gave me and selecting Texas since I seem to think that's right, correct me if I'm wrong...

Appreciating the nod to the Euro listeners!!

Emeny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.combobulater.co.uk
Edderf
Listener
Edderf

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/16/2009, 4:15 am

Would the show still be on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Hafrot
Host
Hafrot

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime4/17/2009, 8:00 pm

WOO HOO!!! We have a show scheduled!!

I know it isn't really what we posted in the original post, but to keep things consistent, we 're going to do a show on Saturday May 2nd at 4pm CEST. This is Paris time, which equates to 9am Dallas time (CST).

We have a special guest, Max, from Wowraid.com. He lives in France, so this time will work well for all of us and we hope it will work for all of you. We will be discussing his website and the state of raiding in WoW currently.

We're really looking forward to the show and hope to see lots of people there.

Just so we're clear though, we will have our regularly scheduled show that Saturday also at 4pm CST so you can get twice the Stompin' Hafrotten fun that day!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawrcast.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!   Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Future Euro-Time-Friendly LIVE Show!
Page 1 of 1