Rawrcast Discussion Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rawrcast Discussion Forums

A World of Warcraft Fan Podcast and Community

Rawr HomeRawr Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Jordan "Mr. NNJ" Johnson
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 11:29 pm by michaelpohara

» Blogs and Websites
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 10:04 pm by angelzhu

» Making the world self sufficient with clean energy resources
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 12:10 pm by KESTLER11

» Round Tables!
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 5:19 pm by Lahague

» Fury Warrior DPS Guide - By Kernave
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 6:23 pm by Kernave

» Death Knight starter kit
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime6/27/2010, 9:36 am by Eulixe

» iLive user interface
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:50 pm by iLive

» Dps or Strat? Whats the Problem Mr.Icc
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/8/2010, 11:21 am by jeebs

» Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:01 pm by Pinnick

Our Sponsors

UGT-Servers.com

Woot Loots A cool thing you could do Meetup_logo_1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A cool thing you could do

Go down 
+2
Stumpalina
Edderf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Edderf
Listener
Edderf

A cool thing you could do Empty
PostSubject: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 9:32 am

So, something id really like to see. Arena with stomp and hafrot, broadcast through ustream. Video stylah!

Yeah, that's what id like to see.
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 11:19 am

Most anything PVP results in Haf yelling at me and bad mojo the rest of the day. lol
Back to top Go down
http://rawrcast.com
Edderf
Listener
Edderf

PostSubject: dh   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 12:16 pm

Live instancing!

But to be honest, id really like some pvp content in the podcast aswell since i mostly do pvp whenever i hit 80 with any character. Maybe some tips 'n' tricks in arena or pvp overall
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 12:52 pm

We are open to getting a PVP-expert type of person on the show. If anyone is a fan of a blog or website relating to PVP, we are open to getting someone you are interested in on the show!
Back to top Go down
Aellerian
Blog Contributor
Aellerian

PostSubject: Pvp whore   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 4:29 pm

Hey guys I just wanted to put it out there that I love the show listened to them all and since you brought it up about the pvp discussion this week IDE like to put it out there I'm a level 80 disc pvp priest and run the largest pvp guild on shattered hand. I've done all pvp content since vanilla wow. I have not gotten glad title but duelist with1995 rating season 4. Look me up on armory aellerian of world defense channel. I'm interested about coming on the show talking about pvp now and 3.1. Oh and I was thinking of doing my own pvp podcast but never found the right time/place to do it. Keep me in mind pvp is why I play wow LOL.
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 4:39 pm

Fan-fucking-tastic! Thanks for the offer! Make sure your e-mail address is listed in your profile and we will circle back with you!
Back to top Go down
Aellerian
Blog Contributor
Aellerian

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 5:02 pm

yea that's my correct e mail.
Back to top Go down
Aellerian
Blog Contributor
Aellerian

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 5:22 pm

Oh also I stream most of my 2v2 games on x fire user name aellerian if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/12/2009, 5:31 pm

I created a PVP forum within in-game stuff. Feel free to share!
Back to top Go down
Shifty
Listener
Shifty

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/13/2009, 10:22 am

Sounds like a cool guest to have on :D

Would be intrested on convosations concerning a PvP newbie like myself getting into arena; I enjoy doing Wintergrasp but find it frustrating getting owned in seconds but those pesky DK's (and everyone else tbh).

Also the reasoning behind resilience and why blizz decided to but it in. From my perspective it simply makes the PvP aspect to WoW unaccesible to anyone that isn't intested in running AV over and over to farm honor.

Thats just my 2 cents alien
Back to top Go down
Emeny
Blog Contributor
Emeny

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime4/17/2009, 4:34 pm

If you want someone to come on and rant/bitch/scream about PvP then I'd be ideal - somehow though I don't think that's what you're gunning for Wink

PvP hurt my pride so much I had to stop, it really didn't seem to matter how much time & effort I put in the system was there to kick me in the balls and in the end I had to give up.

Emeny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.combobulater.co.uk
Edderf
Listener
Edderf

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/4/2009, 8:27 am

So i just listened to the episode 17 i thought the remix thingy was hilarious and you should make it a regular part of the podcast. :D
Back to top Go down
Emeny
Blog Contributor
Emeny

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/5/2009, 7:21 am

Thanks Edd,

I am potentially working on a Schramm one at the moment but it takes me quite some time to weed it all out and string it together into some sort of coherence so I'm not sure I'll commit to this every week!

Emeny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.combobulater.co.uk
Stumpalina
Host
Stumpalina

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/5/2009, 8:59 am

I would hope you have other things to do that are more important than a mash-up every week, Emeny. But, I appreciate you working on them when you do have time.
Back to top Go down
whisp3rbl4d3
Listener
whisp3rbl4d3

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime5/5/2009, 7:18 pm

Shifty wrote:
Sounds like a cool guest to have on :D

Would be intrested on convosations concerning a PvP newbie like myself getting into arena; I enjoy doing Wintergrasp but find it frustrating getting owned in seconds but those pesky DK's (and everyone else tbh).

Also the reasoning behind resilience and why blizz decided to but it in. From my perspective it simply makes the PvP aspect to WoW unaccesible to anyone that isn't intested in running AV over and over to farm honor.

Thats just my 2 cents alien

Farming honor in AV = Fail (at least in my opinion. I got 90% of my honor from WG dailies and WSG/AB runs. Also, I never used my WG marks to buy the 2k honor token either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cool thing you could do   A cool thing you could do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cool thing you could do
Page 1 of 1